5/29/13

Message to people who provided support to my life

First of all,what I want  everybody to know that what I want and desire is harmony and  maintenance of whats is good about this whole world.
 Second of all, there were issues about people who truly supported my life spiritually and financially. I felt the support, but I also understood that there are people  who have  intention to control and manage own privileges and advantages.    life environment was originally managed and controlled by the organization, and it was limited time, yet, everybody  could not figure out how to go back to life how things used to be.
It was fortunate and unfortunate to find out that the fund was not utilized for better outcome of every situations of my life.

 There are many issue regarding my blog asset and my legal right,copy right of things. As much as I want the issue to be resolved, I would like prioritize things for better process and management to conclude this religious activity.  Please  first allow me to secure my life safety and health. along with financial security,  the  freedom to choose what to write, what to do and what I could desire are very important to me.


 Even for a day or two, all the fund and everything that was provided to me  should be documented and should be put it together and documented  and should be kept with confidentiality.
 These information should be  kept by the third party, and time to time, my conservator  should be able to manage for my well beings.  I want United States government to be responsible to keep this information with responsibility and confidentiality.  These information should be used or viewed to determine my life safety and well beings.
Japanese government has personal commitment with private party and my own family.It is more desirable that all the financial contributions,  supportive information from Japanese government side  to be put together and should be provided  to US government for better decision making.
Documentation, all the asset would be transferred to my own personal asset.   Ultimately, at the end of this process, these entire fund would be transferred and combined to    be my own personal financial asset.( I will be sole owner of the entire asset is principle here to avoid further conflicts and possible confusion and resentment that resulted from  unfair management of the asset )
I would promise to make my personal effort to answer all the support and expectation.  Hope everybody understand I have only one life with one body.However, I sincerely want y all the people  to know my appreciation and my gratitude  in any means personally.
 Just no one could not understand how to make access for me to have until today.


My experience and realization from this past three years, was that America did not like me to stay or did not prepare for me to stay  in this country.  Turned out it was just out of reach of things in my life environment. I apologize my misunderstanding and  reciprocated behavior..
  I need someone who manage my financial aspect of life for everybody that includes myself.
I want My friend John Nisky to be my financial executor in my behalf.  himself and his attorney should work together immediately.
He in my representative to  view things along with the documentation and he should be able to make appropriate financial management for me. first priority is to   provide direct financial solution based on the asset that accumulated  and start making suggestion to myself and my life for better management.
I am hoping he would provide appropriate advice for my life safety and other personal issues by providing  financial security, by providing means and guidance for healthy life.  These two are main priority  of my life and he was most appropriate for this role in my observation.
  This arrangement is temporally and tentative at this day; However,it   becomes  renewable with both patiess consent for  better arrangement.  roles and terms  under the both parties
I hope  this consolidating process starts immediately and  appropriate attorney start preparing documentatons and records.   My hope is that John and I start working together to secure my financial aspect of  life.
 I want him to manage my  financial security at this point until more detail discussion  becomes necessarily in timely manner.
Please contact and inquire what kind of management and contract be appropriate..

I have not obtained his consent for my request. I hope he has better suggestion as he always do  for my life security and well being.

His e-mail address is johnniskey@yahoo.com