5/26/13

King of Pentacle in my dream

I love you more than anything
 there is not enough hands to touch and feel you
 there is not enough breath to live through with you
 there is not enough lips to feel your kiss
 there is not enough blood to feel your passion of  the love

 will marry you
 there won't be nothing fancy
 there be just you and me
 there be everything new
 you leave all your stuff behind
 I will buy you everything new to replace what you have
  everything new
 I will give you everything
 I will buy you everything to express  this new love

all want is the body with your  whole soul and heart
 everything that exist in every inch of the body

will marry you
 love you
live with you
be everything you need
be everything you want
 be there whenever you want
 be there whenever you need

Its OK as long as you are smiling
to me and to the world
 your day is my day
when your happiness becomes my happiness
it gets easier
  to make it happier
 to make it cloudier
to make life brighter
 to make life more fun

will be Sunshine

 above the cloud
under the Sun