5/29/13

Metamorphosis

Its funny
if you show up
 you break my expectation
 that you never existed in my life
 Its funny
 if I say and express how I think and feel
I used to get beat down pretty harsh
 that never worked in my life
Its funny
 everybody expect me to change and behave
 in their standard
that never worked in my favor
 Its funny
 nothing changed


 the way I live had changed forcibly
 the way people see and expect changes without evidence
 Its funny
 difference between you and me ain't my problem
 I don't read your thought
 you read my thought words to words
 wondering why my thought ain't same as yours
 wondering why I am the one and can't see the things I see

 nothing to win or lose
 you cheated my heart
I never cheated or played anyone's heart
 I  just have to act like nothing happened
I just had to act like I know nothing
nothing changed
 my long kept secret just revealed

and it will always be there
 as much as your past and your present
 from here to the rest of our lives
Its funny
 that is real transformation
depends on how you see
its nature of human
 always want to know, but cannot understand it
 holy bible prove the fact every day, every page of knowledge

intention
 love
 compassion
thoughtfulness
 there is not enough words to express those here on earth
but you know it  when you see it
 you would always know what it is where it was
 when you see it
when you feel it
 you would know
 just takes time to understand
  until lose it or  untill get it again
until  its too late to  realize
Or too late to let it go