7/21/13

1 about the role as Jesus Christ
2  dissolution of state/ country of Israel
3  My personal life, asset managementand retrieval
 4 Management of the use mind reading device especially  of humans





1 role as Jesus Christ(avatar)

From this day of July 21, 2013,four issues stated above needed to be,and would be  dealed with plan  with  executions all at the same time currently. and all must start taking place at the same time.


2  dissolution of state/ country of Israel
 I appoint Kid rock to manage Political issues regarding dissolution of the state/ country of Israel. this tentative yet targeted  completion date at this moment is March 6 2019(  this to be initiated and completed during Uranus stay  in the house of Aries, before moving into next house of Taurus)

from today to the same day year 2015,  Kid rock, and Japanese government and US government will take initiative on dissolution of Israel. I will endorse his work and their corporations.   each party is responsible to carry out  this project successfully peacefully.  and When   they identify immediate intervention of my initiative and responsibility,  they are  required to take action  to let me know for the further  involvement.



condition and management principle

The Catholic organization, US government  are responsible for financial security, physical security of his family and his life itself during this project is in the move.  his independent work would be  be assured and all parties  are responsible to comply and management for  his reasonable directions and orders.

The Catholic  organization ,US government  are fully responsible to make sure my independent living financially spiritually (most importantly politically in this matter).
Please be safety minded.

The entire asset he took must be restored into my possession ASAP.
 my asset would be utilized for improving US economy and  my life enrichment and my spiritual work, philanthropic aspect of life activity.

stated  above is possible for re-justification

I cannot be responsible for failure so Kidrock.  the catholic organization are fired.


4 Mind reading device and the technology management and termination

termination and management of the mind reading device will be completed defectively completely.
This   will be enforced  to the country of  Japan, United States,and  other countries that have access to the use of device, (most importantly ,access to my mind and thought)

 Principle of this condition  and management

My friend John and  Greg and others  will be responsible and will be part of  mind reading device management by working with United States government and Japanese government, individuals and  other  agencies that are involved for  this device technology.
 United States government and Japanese government, my friends, Greg, John and others and all the individuals who  have access to the mind reading device technology must assure to stop using, applying the device to human altogether and will be responsible for the management and  terminations as much as  use of the device technology  effectively completely.

My ideal and goal is the use of this technology to be terminated entirely in peaceful  yet effectively completely as soon as possible.

The termination of the use,termination of all the  access to the "thought",( my thought,my mind, my device in general) will be practiced gradually naturally effectively in order to avoid possible confusion and complications.   this could be done with or without prior  notice for safety  of my life and/  or safety of public.