7/31/13

bullshit activity and witness protection program that hide rape and sex horseshit??

first of all. the religious organization claiming I am the Christ that belong to them, is not my recognition or glory in no mean.  Christianity is losing business for animals.  I feel ashamed for it.  I don't like to be part of the organization.the m fixing  taking care after the  Jesus month of the religious activity is justified action and behavior that came too late, came  without significance or any effectiveness.  Its failed action and decision making.
Please don't make it look like for my benefit. It was my  life to begin with  It was my life that belong to my  soul and nobody else.  If any of you truly believed ownership of my soul, now I know why you needed my work and devotion.
 no one owns my life, my knowledge or my soul.not for sale or not for ownership


If "religion stop making anyone happy, stop providing help and assistance.
religion is meant to provide a way to happiness, guidance for happiness.  When not knowing what happiness is, What is whole meaning of being "religious"
I want entire  my asset retrieval and want to put ALL to US gov bond in long running of this country.
 It does not affect any economic activity. though people get to decide  to spend it for war or spend it for something else.  trillion dollar deficit is not going to disappear over a night.  stop making debt is first step.  spiritually, souls of Christian is very close to bankrupt as a human. be responsible for own life, own country.I  help recovering every process. If good intention of individual stop functioning in society and humanity,  its end of civilization. and beginning of survival war. that is chain of animal  lives.   what wild animal life  strive to live for
  More  this government collect my asset strict, I make a wish for further development of this country  financial and economically spiritually.  Please help saving the headwater forest to bailout my friend someday, too.
  at this point, there is not much to be recognized in this whole world other than being different unique and free.
 When anyone put me o the program to keep my life controlled out of public eyes? When  I own purely free will, my asset to be utilized.   that is gift to this country.
 tired of living threat and demand.
I will not have to see anyone that existed in my life any more, I do not have to care or worry anything that way.  you all are independent from Christianity. congratulations..
   my personal protection and my  prayer is with you.
 not much desire to take to animal any more
 farm animal should stay out of my garden my yard my house.
  I do not wish to be with the guy,kid rock  and I do not want to work with the guy. NEVER..there is kind of belief and people that ruin and damage without having true  understanding, with spiritual ignorance. I cannot engage anymore  Christianity gamble knowing its going to be miserable.  When and if he found his own point of spiritual maturity to the level of  where I am, please let me know. I am no baby sitter for grown up adult.  he is fully responsible for own recovery at the same time giving time and room of recovery for others.
 Devil exist in many form in Christianity
  one is persistence that is unproductive and miserable, disgraceful
  materialistic bondage that is based on money rather good intention or love
temptation for quick solution for façade and conceit,without true intention or significance.
  if you focus and put own power and dream in better way, this awareness could be utilized in dream pursuing power.  
making effort everyday with persistence pursuing better life with better income, pursuing financial abundance, holding on to dream without going astray work to fulfill own desire and dream.
  money is not bad thing, effective effort base, hands on persistence is not  bad thing,  keeping focusing success is not bad thing.  There are SO many hardworking  individual who know how to make good effort exist in this world. Is the world really rewarding those who is keeping this world safe and in tact for god of majority?
  Isn't this world set up  for losers, cheaters to be successful?
  or  is this the world only bad sports get rich and famous?
 I don't care because this is not my country and con artist exist  everywhere in this world, not just here.


there are so many issues  of life. religion is not  significant part of life.
  there are so much to care and love before "religion"
  I think everybody" losing" in this losing battle of Christianity survival.



stated above are the condition and my report about Christianity evaluation.eight million must be in my hands weather I am going to the program or not..
  raped couple of time for it not happy about it,  being treated as psychiatric patient when I am not ill crazy mentally, I am not happy about it.Just not happy about this Christianity craziness.

   If my going to the program help stop my arguing with the  CRAZY PEOPLE, I will consider going willingly .  don't expect my  opinion to be same as now or happy one and or even productive best bet is my brain refinement m creating . Jesus that speak someone;s wishes and desire.

  you all ruined my   happiness, possible abundance to  my life everything I could have enjoy as part of my life.
  cannot wish you well from my heart, but God bless you and mercy to all.hope you United States get ten fold bar I wanted to give you while I was in Japan imprisoned, yet wanted to give this country.



  Christianity is no good until each start taking responsibility of own life, own decision and own action.,
 government  is   not at fault making deficit.  individual that existed in this country was responsible..
  which one? we can waste our time and life just pointing each other for the rest of our life
 How does that life sounds to you?




























.