7/21/13

Dear Islam countries

I wantt you all to decide the  fate of Christianity. remember to keep food supply in your mind.  and you all have my spiritual support.  tired of talking, writing  to cats and dogs.
  Christianity should stay out of good region, spiritual place you live

 Could you you manage the dissolution of the Israel for me? Because I cannot be there and  all I got here is shitty. nothing spiritual..  all bankers and investor. they are lovable, but not really  for my spiritual work for that regions. cuz you all got so much money than any other part of the world.

I know you don't want any more poop of the Christianity
 It's all about stealing and  raping.becoming close to end of the world. SURE.
 So here is my proclamation...be independent.
I am sure its possible to survive without Israel for you and for me.
 Addendum of July


I want English Astrologer, Mr. Johnathan Cainer to take leadership of the management regarding dissolution of Israel.
Kid rock is responsible to transfer fund and asst which he received from middle Eastern countries to him immediately.


I want him to pic a day to form a team andplan and  start this project and initiate meeting which involvesthe team, band of brothers, HAMAsS and other leaders of  Islam  countries who wish to be involved in this dissolution process.
  the dissolution, goal date is  stated in other posting. To achieve my goal effectiveness and productivity, I would like Mr.Jonathan Cainer  to take initiative of my involvement directly and indirectly.  
I believe more in Astrology than personal  tarot card reading.more than anything, I believe   professionalism of Johnathan Cainer.  His reading is accurate compassionate and realistic and spiritual. I hope everybody something from this entire process of our dream coming true.
  
I hope he manages for success for us all.  I hope America manage devils that exist in my life environment better and and more strict yet disciplined  manners.
  Ilearn more about Astrology.  I am hoping  Jonathan and I can work together..I need his knowledge, and we need  successful leadership and management.