7/20/13

dream

color of clouds
rain colored my eyes
summer breeze to my cheek
comfort to my heart
 I seek
just wish  to be your sunshine
to your eyes
to your heart
every morning
every day
every night
on my bed of clouds
that I sleep

dancing with wolves
one with silver moonlight
wearing white socks
with the moon light
wearing breeze of Great planes
over the Canyons
moon dances with wolves
for the shadow of the Canyons
one sing along to their fathers
one sing a song with wind
that belong to their mothers
 wearing heart under their dark hair
one daces with history of the pain

blessed by the soil
never flow under the water
stream assured direction of water


stream assured direction of the map
reading the darkened sky
reading breeze through the history

for their land
for their child
for their blood
that soaked on this ground earth
it dances
it moves
like wind
like  stream
catching the moment
that dances
over full moon
that shines
over the Great Planes
over the decades
over the centuries
under this moonlight