7/8/13

five of cup issue

What is more believable?
a few years ago, my friends asked me a lot of favors
 What   was best things to do for me and for them?
I knew my friends betrayed me, but wanted to forgive them
 they asked for it , and wanted to give to them
 I wanted to let go and forget and heal
I shouted out "I forgive you"
 and no one liked it
 no one believed it
  they shouted out" not enough"
 no one believed what is happening
  fact was I didn't know what to forgive who to provide my forgiveness for

 
What is more believable?
What is best way to bring healing and forgiveness

 When it comes down to,
   let it go
let things be
 helped
 not in negligence
 but in self healing with good intention of caring and protecting
 Just because  if its real, you will know and see it they deserve to be forgiven

not in loud words or in huge deed,
 but you will see the every small intention of the regret and caring for better

for solution and solution

When I started forgetting the pain, healing is almost done

When  everybody started finding peace in their heart, the healing is almost done or can start healing itself any time

When its done, there is no need for me to tell them""forgive you"/ I forgave you"


Hope comes out from repetition of thought that  seeks solution and resolution.

Not to change whole things at once.
 but Just to start taking right, good step toward productive direction.
  that's beginning of healing and hoping.