7/3/13

Promise

you promised me not to repeat the same mistake again
 you promised me this time be different
you stole the excuse away
  wish knew what Jesus really wanted and what he was thinking
 could have been  a whole new world
  wish they knew what he intend to do
This time God took the excuse away
 "I didn't know"
  you all know  what Christ wanted and needed
  still could not bring world that is filled with joy and promises
you promised me not to ruin another chance to do it right
 to make  our dream come true
you promised me this time be different
 everybody know what it wanted
 everybody received money
  everybody betrayed one form or another each other
 Promise is promise
 It was my money to begin with
my asset to begin with
my debt to begin with
 everybody must be happy with what each got
 some deceived spiritual hiatus
 some received no love
some received abundance
  some received recognition
 some received debt
some took over chains of responsibilities
 some took opportunity
some took advantage  of someone
some took chance
 some took break from life
 some took money
 some took vacation
 Just to see how it feel

So how does it feel now?
 promise to bring change to the world
promise to bring end to the world
 everybody played same music
 everybody played same role
 our life goes on
 house of Pisces
  house of Christianity
a fish out of water..
that is you and me
 nature of Christianity newly defined
:Hallelujah
Merry Christmas to you all