7/18/13

station

every morning
I wait for the train
 every night
 I made  dream out of air
 every morning
 being out for the cold air
 just to live a day
every evening
 being out of energy
 just to survive the night
 every time
 looking around
 apathy filled  the room
 time coming to  home
 time to lose ther mind
 blewn by the destiny
grasping air in hands
 helpless beach await
 coke to my thirst
 taste of survival
breeze to my throat
 taste of freedom
 Its been three years
 since the  Earth day
 I chose to live
 since the day
I live the change
 since
 Mercury is in the water
 waves splash to my cheek
since Venus in on fire
I live this moment on fret
 on this ship
in this storm
that is filled by tear
that is filled with needled emotions
 Mercury knows
   station is
 bitchy place
 as cold as the morning
station is
 bitchy place to be
waiting for tomorrow
await for the messenger
 to come