7/20/13

My religious Proclamation

1 about the role as Jesus Christ
2  dissolution of state/ country of Israel
3  My personal life, asset managementand retrieval
 4 Management of the use mind reading device especially  of humans





1 role as Jesus Christ(avatar)

From this day of July 20, 2013,four issues stated above needed to be,and would be  dealed with plan  with  executions all at the same time currently. and all must start taking place at the same time.


2  dissolution of state/ country of Israel
 I appoint Kid rock to manage Political issues regarding dissolution of the state/ country of Israel. this tentative yet targeted  completion date at this moment is March 6 2019(  this to be initiated and completed during Uranus stay  in the house of Aries, before moving into next house of Taurus)

Principle of this condition  and management



3 Personal life, asset management
 


I appoint my friend Greg to manage my asset retrieval and justification as I stated yesterday.compensation to him personaly is as stated and chosen organization/ institution he decide to work with will receive appropriate compensation as I communicated with my friend Greg.  and he will be responsible for my domestic life management.
he will be involved for this issue management in my behalf and the catholic organization will be responsible for his life financially and his family's financial life to be sustainable  as long as he is engaging this task and the management.

Principle of this condition  and management
Greg will perform  his role independently   
his life security and  independent initiative to be protected consciously unconsciously by all the agency that are involved to my life and religious aspect work  of my life.
Until my friend Greg he take action for this Justification, other two other  issues cannot start taking place 
4 Mind reading device and the technology management and termination

termination and management of the mind reading device will be completed defectively completely.
This   will be enforced  to the country of  Japan, United States,and  other countries that have access to the use of device, (most importantly ,access to my mind and thought)

 Principle of this condition  and management

My friend Greg  will be responsible and will be part of  mind reading device management by working with United States government and  individuals and  other  agencies that are involved for  this device technology.
 United States government and Japanese government, my friends, Greg and all the individuals who  have access to the mind reading device technology must assure to stop using, applying the device to human altogether and will be responsible for the management and  terminations as much as  use of the device technology  effectively completely.

My ideal and goal is the use of this technology to be terminated entirely in peaceful  yet effectively completely as soon as possible.

The termination of the use,termination of all the  access to the "thought",( my thought,my mind, my device in general) will be practiced gradually naturally effectively in order to avoid possible confusion and complications.   this could be done with or without prior  notice for safety  of my life and/  or safety of public.




I would like to make change posted above. will be up date by the end of mid night tomorrow.