7/31/13

Asset distribution

bail out list of Christianity
 headwater forest reserve
 and the associated company
 my friend Greg-1M
  my friend's daughter  Tori-2M
 my friend John-1
my friend John Niskey-1M
 my friend  Bob-1
my friend Jenifer-1M
 my friend Lucas W.-1M
 My ex husband Cary-1M
 a group -my old friends that was in I.E.L.I.-2M
my family and relative-2M
  the computer, web site company,(server)-3M

the religious organization would have same as me upon successful management of life for my happiness and success-8M each
 (eight million  is what I desired)

the rest  goes to investing good and wealth of the country of United States
 America should have been received ten gold  in the year 2012,  please negotiate with the organization upon successful termination and management of the mind reading device.


United States government is fully responsible for this distribution and keep things in tact for safety of economy and fund management.at least this is my safety plan for this country and my fellow friends.
I am not a gambler.