3/16/11

Mercury retrograde part II

Please let   cease fire everywhere From  March21 till Aprill12 While Saturn Jupiter opposition is in effect and Mercury Retrograde is happening right before and after.  Things could go easily wrong.I want everybody to make right decision at right place at right time.
Whenever something impossible became possible, I heard that  there was help from the sky,but help I expected from sky was expressed in unexpectedly huge  earthquake in Japan.
I don't mind everybody calling me crazy any more, I just  hope more people to feel safe and secure surviving this time,this chaos together.


The opposition of Jupiter(planet of justice and expansion_positivity) and Saturn(Planet of hardship,learning,limitation_negativity) is happening around 28th?

Coming Mercury retrograde for 2011
http://www.cafeastrology.com/transits_mercuryretrograde.html
March30th-April 23
August3-Aug 18
Nov 25-Dec14
In Greek myths, Mercury was Hermes, the winged messenger god and in Roman times, he was portrayed as a trickster. The planet's movements are said to influence communication. Mercury rules the signs of the intellect Gemini and Virgo.it supposed to affect everything that Mercury affect,communication,perception,and expression

Gemini is about interaction,curiously,moodiness,short trip and being twin?
Virgo is about practicality,productivity and being woman, being a maiden?

Astrology is fun!

I want everybody to be happy learning something.is it too much to ask?

In my country's four things to fear by tradition is Earthquakes, thunder storms, fire, fathers...
What I love and what I want are peaceful world, blue sky, and want my daddy to be happy.

My chart ruler is Mercury,and I have Sun in Pisces, Jupiter in Aquarius, Saturn in Gemini
 
And you?