3/1/11

my question to my friend

  I really do not know much about bible,hope anyone explain that to me.
need you to tell me about the guy in Africa you told me.  the guy,something,someone to do with King Solomon.
There is an episode I need you to explain to me in your words.
I was thinking about recent turmoil about Lybia and situation about Middle Eastern countries.
my question is if we solve one problem in Lybia, would United States or United Nation be able to solve each individual rebellion exist in those countries?  Is it good idea to  support people holding guns in hand?
And both side claim they love their country most and defending.which side is right and wrong seems to be obvious place to place,yet I believe most right and decent people are who escaped believing natural gods(God's law.
And I  saw the article about a what a country's King giving generous direction about  the rebels which I thought it was pretty noble,the whoever King was, probably loved his country and had trust in his people.
Anyway,
the one of the stories I need to know in bible is about two mothers fighting over a child, claiming self who love the child most? and how those  judgment was made deciding who loves the child best.Sort of the story..  Can you recall?  Or nothing? if not,  probably it mean nothing relevant.
What do YOU think about what is happening in North Africa and Middle East.  You sure read a lot about the region in bible right?


PS
Ooops.  I guess it was story in the "old testament? .  I should  stay away from it as my revelation was to stay away from the old one,since there is a special way to read it?
We need to create new solution to the problem following our heart.  In my country's old rule, any quarrel,fighting was to punish both sides,but it seems to be too cruel and doesn't "feel" right to me after many lives have been lost already.
I like President Obama and support UN countries,and support its judgment.  I wonder what other middle eastern countries believe and support about this matters.