3/4/11

Shocking discovery! and my message to middle eastern countries

Shocking to see the price of gasoline today!!Is this because of the dictator in Libya?Or?
O my goodness.  I just drove through in front of the gas station,got shocked by the price. 

I know everybody doing best possible all over the world,but please help us with this gasoline price going up like this here in US.
Every time, things like this happen, Only Bush families got benefited, and as far as I know,at  where I live. No one supports them or what  president Bush"accomplished" we were  just like people  in Libya.
Doing the right thing takes time and energy..
Please help us who do not support its family business...they may be planning "problem " here in the oil finery to take advantage of the situation again?(because when oil price goes up, support rate for the President  goes down,as it seems..hope anyone figure out who we really are supporting here honestly...  yet I am not an American.



I don't know much about economy,but sure there are people who know how to help certain people certain way!?  please let that be people  in the middle eastern countries...or anyone with oil please.

And thank you for those who have already been helping,decided to increase its production,  oil to the world.

 Sincerely,
 love,


Please let gas price to be cheaper and stable...