3/2/11

my response to my friend

Good to know that you don't read bible much any more.
(my friend spoke about hali silasi (jah rastafari) at one point)The story I thought it might be relevant was two mother figure( I think one is birth mother and the other was not but took cared the child most of the time and fighting over the child  to judge or decide who love the child best,or most sort of thing.  I think the judge let those mothers pulled the child's hand left and right telling them whoever pulled harder, getting the child into their arm get the child,so both of the women pulled child's arms against each other,yet the kids started crying for the pain,so  one of those women let go off the hand to release the kids from the pain by impulse and the one who release the hand first got the child.  Have you heard about  this sort of story?  The woman who recognized the kids pain first was recognized as better.

I agree with your point of view about politics, Libya or foreign policy in general.  When I was about to be a high school student,Berlin's Wall fell, and Soviet Union,as well,and it was such chaotic time on media and politics,we all are living insecure time,yet hopeful. I think each of us just stay who we are,and it all went OK.   yet there was Gulf war and other thing in China ,too, Maybe we all  are dealing with negative asset in front to do the right thing.
But my right things doesn't mean anybody's right things?!so I have been wondering,but if I were asked help, and it might seem to be wrong and helpless to help the person to change the world,, I probably would help to make the person survive the moment.  To help anyone, I don't ask religion or marital status or family history or social status or belief.  I think timing has more to with things,so  If something was wrong, they just be ignored,but it got bigger,so just do the right thing moment to moment at core and let other things be?

You may not believe me,but When I met JG,he had such light around him,and wanted to know more about him,but I was in control, not to fall but it all changed over one unfortunate accident,was so sure he was looking at death and I just wanted to help him to survive the hardest moment in his life.   I don't know what "help " really mean nowadays,I think I helped someone who I was not supposed to help last month,and my love is in such pain.  I thought I did right thing then,so not sure.
But if you see a child drawn,you will surely to do something to save the child right? if it was your child, you would jump right in without thinking,right? I never had a child,so I don't know.  but right or wrong be judged later on when we starts to forget the incident.

politically,probably its all wrong,but it is about people's life coming together,so just set one good example and leave thing as is be smart?

 
What happened to the guy of Ethiopia at the end?  If he was smart enough, did he live happily ever after?  or it was just in the book?