3/2/11

My question is

I love my friends and most of friends I have are some sort, or at some level,we share something common.  I believe bird of feather flock together is true phenomenon based on the law of universe, Law of attraction..
My question to all is when you encounter people who obviously need help,is there right or wrong answer in trying to do something for those people?  The people  maybe considered to be a bad person in various level, socially or those people might not deserve to be saved from other people's view, but is it good idea to ignore all  and act like did not see it?
Do you have to know  their marital status or religion, family history to offer your help?
I know that I am not that strong,but I sometimes feel I am healthier than some people and stronger than some people.   It all changes time to time. And I do not commit act of bully.
Tomorrow, I could be weakest, but for now,I hope to be someone  who can offer my help  if anyone seems to be in need of help.
I believe if we help anyone with full trust,and love, we both benefit in our greater future. If we happened to fail, that's  probably because we pushed our will against something away from heart felt.
I believe our heart knows everything we need to know to do things right for each individual's life.
Even,things right for me doesn't mean right for the dictator in Libya, I am OK with that.  But if one of my friends show up at my door and tells me not to give upon the friend,  I will do anything,will look for the words for ease to ease,giving relief and comfort in any way.

love and peace are most simplest beauty in this world.  It seems to be happiest beings were just filled with the  essence of the "pure"

and maybe just we are started waking up to the creation of love and the divine in each one of us.


Yes I happened to have had helped someone without being asked,and had regretted  a little because that person happened to harm someone I adores,yet I believe it was right thing at that moment. No one is perfect or see through the future who  is right or wrong to be.  So  I just let that part go and trying to be as  much happy person as possible,just in order to help the one I truly love,and care I know it will give me great sense of happiness in the act of love
Yes point is to seek and create joy out of nothing even we make one or two mistakes.

It seems never ending fight against fire.  We all know fire is powerful and should not play with it.  So the fear and turmoil seems to be getting bigger,but I think what getting bigger is our dream,our expectation for world peace.
I believe everything happening in the world is just  simple will to   participate in this peace creating process.

at country level, there is"politics" exist,but at people's level,at level, of heart being online or not, there is no border no limitation, in our imagination,in our dream.
We all are connected "online" already, by invisible bonding,invisible love and natural trust.