8/10/13

go to hell Christianity!!

i am upset finding out more and more people are operated brain surgery out of consent for "spiritual" reason. I know kid rock did it to himself willingly by his choice.  He is very stupid affected by Christianity STD and other illness.  I do not even care personal l rights of American citizen or not, government and catholic organization, hospital teamed up started operating while they are asleep.
What does this mean to this country? to this Obama administration?
 My ex husband once said this country would face war within the country.  Is that what we all want?
localy, everybody started fucking each other manipulating drugging for rape and for surgery.Kid rock's leadership destroying preexisting Christianity well practiced.
His family do not care as long as they keep money from organization, my blog asset, his original asset that are all stored saved in Swiss bank as preparation for his exile to  Germany  with his hope to be his sweetheart who do not care about his STD other than money that are made from Christianity.
 john Gutkosky,and his hospital family, St Joseph, Kid rock family, Kid rock himself all needed to be in prison ASAP.
my life is ruined my spiritual work is ruined. 
My happiness is ruined.  my life of friends is ruined. hope for economic recovery of this country is ruined United States and go fuck back home. this is not safe place but it is safest place for me.
  Christianity disease is STD,  illness, disease, depression.
Only cure of stupidity is death itself. Hope all the Christian get what they  deserve.
 
  hope Islam country have some mercy for the disgraceful behaviors.
 I will not work or state anything  for failure.
 they are so eager to kill me.  setting me p for failure?
O wait. they are the " failure" useless son of bitches.
wasting my life, wasting my time and money
  
Piss me off.

 
well.actualy, it was Jeew against People who believed Jesus before technology . Hallelujah