8/16/13

Aouncement of things

Esther Hicks  and I met each other lately and learned dominated something that we both are fucked by Christianity.Christian coalition? Japan's Shinto ism.
  everybody in this were brain surgery operated and has been used by them.
  as much as Esther and my horoscope are similar,  our life experience is different and I strongly asked her to retire.  Though she is christianity born lady,I am Buddhist country born woman who is gullible, and in my world there is no devil.  and everyday, Kid rock devil chasing me to make money out of me, make religious glory out of my life.  either fake death or real deal Kid rock pursue, One thing for sure is there is no such thing God taking form of human.  Jesus was total loser acting as god rather teacher, being human, playing God form to others hit compliance of being speaker in divine spiritual  world in my understanding. All we a are allowed to perform is guidance, and effort providing solution for salvation.
we all deserved to be protected by God, or the  divine existence that is consisted of divinity each hold and becomes whole after our death.
 There is no hell or death. its cycle of life  that never ending.there is only hell of living,and heavenly living. by choices each makes time to time, life to life, situation to situation.


I want United States government to clean up Christianity mess/ meth spread of the virus.
every individual need to be brought back to normal worldly life that was meant to be.

the religious activity is gamble and leisure activity  performed by rich people in old Europe and  all .
Never learn over the world.they just participated Lukes perspective vision Jesus set up to make it true.  doing it over and  nothing changes.
 stealing my idea, stealing thought, hacking my laptop  in order to make good decision?more you know, more yo get lost?maybe? maybe not.  killing intent of others  is obvious.
  but reality that is more options you get you lose whole site of thing.
 In educational setting,and testing,yes no  answer is easier to answer and easier to  get it right, multiple choice question  is easier to score than writing  ten page paper.
ignorant is ignorant.  professionalism exist for reason.
 I am a teacher and I want law makers to do the work real work restoring rules and laws for al the con artistic behaviors and tricks.
 some are real, but one thing get busted wrong, there is no meaning of keep going on. Seth  Speak, Seth material were right information while  Jane Robert was alive. after her death, everything became fake.  I don't want Esther to be used in same way  any more.
They  should sue people who stole their part of work making book of secret,too. I support and authorize that the couple and the publication get all the damage compensation.

There was time I used to make peace  calling situation" meant to be or fate.


but when there is remote controller to make life, employ, using other's  life for benefit of certain people, nothing is meant to be.  sure Hollywood movie is meant to be production.but its for fun.  not for real.
  .nomatter what kid rock insist this is meant to be?  Fuck i those  people who believe the Hollywood movie with special effect and the  story as real?those people  got to be Crazy not knowing .it is just merely entertainment creation.
 In this movie we all were  set up, there is no ending and loss and damage of life everywhere.
 I refused to take the fake role. I am not Kid rock. purchased glory or recognition  means nothing to me.

He is lunatic crazy. playing  anti social, OCD and playing  disabled person to get away from reliability issue, he  just has personality disorder( anti social, disorder double personality disorder, anxiety disorder, pedophile, nymphomaniac disorder,etc) and disability  he claim are  somehow true, but ,AIDS, Hepatitis,  Herpes are not disability.  he is capable of taking full responsibility  like anybody else.