8/17/13

General Motors

I received messege from my boyfriend who is obviously NOT kid rock.
they want some investment and recovery corporate restructure instruction and guidance.
 In my view, there are three billion deficit which is well paid off by kid rock's family asset inSwiss bank.

My boy friend and I were bit complicated why the company is so hurry transporting my body to MI. when my hemorrhage in my brain has risk  flying or any physical stress or that kid rock keep at nocreating causing, breaking into my room to invade my rest,sleep and recovery every night is not acceptable. The  desperate crazy fuck  needed to be arrested immediately. there are security camera, but no one is enforcing  it for my safety and recovery.
black mail well received. I am not really for rewarding the behavior, but people who work for the company probably are hardworking loyal individual to GM.
 I want to invest one year operational  cost for GM under management help of my boyfriends, and his team. Some liquidation may be in store, some restructure as corporate structures are expected.  both MI and OH are in vision, but if there is no improvement in one year, I will have to ask my boyfriend to  withdraw from the management and operation., and if there is no improvement, its more likely to be   the  deficit belong to   United States government.

Addendum
I lately found out my best friends still work for the company aGM.  I hate to put him in trouble because of Kid rock or his family's manipulation.
I made decision today that  investment to GM without condition managing Kid rock's presence.
  Hard working people for the company's is at no fault.  This is my personal investment an hope to get some dividend in their successful restructure for sucess.  I hope my friend provide good advice and sufficient plan.One year probation with operational cost without going through Kid rock or his family.

  
If GM can make sure things, my investment  might be favored, successful in the end.  Please make cars American would want to buy and drive.
 I am not sure about others, but corvettes I saw in parking looks cool. Cadillac?
 never seen such thing...like cool car.. tho..
Can I have one as gift when I get recovered?
 My baby loves me and he is a  good business man.
let the twin brothers  work really hard.

Lupi want cadilac
 I want corvet compatible
 my baby want  huge pickup for my hoses and his hobby
my friend want Cadillac? just to replace their Mercedes.  many be we need several...


my baby's passenger seat is mine.. make it safer for him and me..



best part is we all could be ON STAR to be protected...
:)