8/14/13

low life living high life?

I am not sure who wrote that song.
  Thanksks for taking care my blog asset and my copy right issue.
  After all had happened, Kid rock's schizophrenia cannot have any brakes.
  I know I have problem beingfed all kind of images and stimulus that gives my brain euphoric brain chemicalsand narcotic like relaxation fed every day, but I am not originally  had the schizophrenic disase, but I have been infecting it every fucking day.
  Kid rock family might t be right. Kid rock really is the Jesus 's second coming.
  I am just Buddhist born innocent woman who know nothing about Christianity and  ignorant about how world works.
 I made decision today that I let Kid rock have my laptop to test faith of  so called Christianity.I think he is supported by the rest of the United States and he wants to file lawsuits for me to retrieve my asset which is half spent by my friends and another half kept by his family.
 I care my friends and family, but not really care about his family, himself, how organizations practice their faith, and support things in their way.
I cannot let myself that low. I am very stupid in that sense.
 If laws and rules were to be kept all the time, nothing could have been this huge issue.
 I do not  support things I do not like. and I like honesty and not deceptions.
 In this country, there are all kind of ways to help support my life and program, yet,everything messed up believing things  for right and for  wrong.
  Money is not everything to me. I hope  Kid rock get the money and should try to attempt returned it to me. my decision is firm. Even if he did, I will just give it to my lover and its family.
I do not care anonymous irresponsible behaviors.  professionalism do not count any more being given indulgence on most everything.
 I am firm about one issue. Kid rock raped me and fucked me with others.  and I am still traumatic about it. I will NEVER forgive him in this matter. I appreciate the intentions that let me know what kind of person  he is and what kind of family he has and what ind of country he was raised and led to believe.

My health is not in good conditions.  unable to have safe and stable life style I used to practicegood  habit for my health and blood pressure to be kept maintained and kept well for daily life.
 He insisted keep me awake without sleep threatening rapes and kidnap to Japan or Middle East is not appreciated.
   If immediate brain surgery were to be helpful to my life, my health. He should have been left this county,town, my life vicinity.  He is the reason I could not have time to recover from health damage caused in this  past three years.His family is the reason  he kept insisting being in this town, in this  county, and organization is plotting my misery every day is not favored.The finding my family being manipulated  since I was five is not comfortable discovery  to begin with.
What if the disease  was caused by them?

 What if I were to  live healthy life if they did not exist?
 What if I were to be happily living somewhere if Japan did not plant chip in my brain  making plot I get infect. so they can operate and plant  all kind of disease and infections by  plotting whole thing since I was five?

Kid rock had similar path but his mental illness could be real because of the family. My family is just obedient to the government and money..
 I know that for sure.


One thing for sure is that  lawsuits never going to solve this family disease and ill health of Kid rock and myself that are obviously caused by the families, the religion, the intentions of sacrifice for the stupidity.


I cannot support any of it, but if that make any Christians feel better and have sense of salvation on their own I would just say GO FOR IT
 I will never intend disable people to be tricked or taken advantage for anything. for money?   you got to be kidding.
  right thing is good thing
  you do not steal from disabled,blind, handicapped people even if there is chance to do it and  to get away with it.
you do not kill or do harm to anyone who is weak situation even if there is chance todo it and  get away killing or hurting.

taking chance, doing the life gamble is bad addiction I witnessed.

 Money cannot solve stupidity.  Nor that would lead to happiness or sense of accomplishment.


If this country want chaos. they can have it. Obama administration is fully chip equipped and Supreme court support it and every laws and rules stopped functioning.Its all out in the air.
 I hope to see the power of law makers.
  For that I will invest my laptop and my asset for the test.



Good luck to this country.
 I am not responsible for any damage or loss of life or physical damages.

  Just wished this country's gun safety was kept better for public safety.



be safe and hope to see all Americans stand up for their own country.
  love,

I am not Jesus or anything.
Just one stupid woman who is gullible about everything.


Only thing I learned about this country is meaning of LOVE and meaning of FUCK

English is as hard as  Greek to me. started becoming same

good luck to me and to you..



Tomoko