8/18/13

magic words

In my course and years of English learning,Hello, thank you, I am  sorry were the magic words to create magic in the world.

Jane Robert, Robert B, I accepted all the message and works gratefully.

Life really were to be about joy and fun,I  feel sorry for the time you all spend life energy ipon in order to control something that is not controllable.as much as that, I appreciate all the effort that was spent for my education and learning.


II express my appreciation solely, it would probably sounds like fake and deceptive right now, at this point.
 My prayer is for well being for everybody that took role in this being part of my life.
  I am just a human who love friends and beauty of the world.
  Situations changes, decisions changes,
  words of bible never changes, ability to interpret and understand, changes time to time.  quality of life, joy of life  were our asset as humanity.

My prayer for peace and understanding go further.
 I appreciate the knowledge and aid and help both conscious and unconscious.  I hope and wish every thing everybody who offered, helped my life to accept my appreciation and my apology not fully understanding thing time to time.


If there is hope for our world,  hope all of us to work together in quality management and quality  control of humanity.

we all are blessed human.  goodness of humanity can not be controlled.  Human cannot be, or act like God.  conquest for God, decision against God well perceived.



I need medical examination to make my own life decision. My decision is good for humanity, and everybody that took role in my life,being part of my life.
  any delay for the treatment, unexpected harm and accident becomes personal responsibility.

thank you for believing me, have faith in me, at the d same time, I feel sorry for those who  misunderstood  my nature and my personality, my true identity of who I am.

I am not god,or (so called) God
I work for God.
I serve for God.

I  can sacrifice my life for good deed, good  for humanity,just because my life belong to so called God.  I cannot sacrifice my faith and my belief for something stupid or something I do not believe in.
Bad cannot be good no matter how it try.
 light cannot be called darkness no matter how it try
Its balance of things
 its degree of things
its depend on situation thing
its personal things.
its  about faith
its about ability to understand things

 Those who wasted my life, my time and energy to be hold fully responsible before and after death.

Hope everybody start doing  the job.