8/17/13

low life living? high life again

first of all, whether you believe the book of Seth speak or not,  Jane Roger never claimed, or the Seth never claimed herself as" speaker".
  what does this mean?  she has no right to make or lead any religious drama or plan or take initiative on anything.
  Law of attraction was real information Seth material were real information
as much as the phenomenon bird of feather do attract each other. Nothing was "secret" about it.

  Jesus was betrayer for the name and "glory" of  prophecy and spiritual plan people made him out  to be. He betrayed as much as he got betrayed.Its not my problem I never wanted to manage prophecy which I don't know about

If as the book implied,Christianity were to be most glorious religion were to be, why on earth,  there are so many problematic situation in the western  world?  its obvious that no one really understood message of the holy bible ot message of Christ. never get it right,never get it done, never come to fruition, that's why everybody want "end"?really is that  core of Christianity?obsession of "end"

People can live in happiness without Christianity
People can live in joy without Christianity
People know how to live without holy bible
People know what is good and what t is bad without reading holy bible
 knowing what is good deed, what is act  of sin


speaker is speaker.
  Person who is hooked up on machine is no human nor god or part of God
  human never cannot be got or act as God
sacrificing
I refused to get life support of ventilator, live support machine sacrificing   quality of life.
 the organizations, My family, Kid rock and his family ruined my health after I made recovery and rehabilitation I worked for about nine years after my initial surgeries.  my QOL pretty good ruined.

the Seth being is NOT GOD. never said he was.
  Abraham is NOT GOD.  they never said they were


I am not Jesus Christ either. He lived more than two thousand years everything we led to believe it was religious drama was "man made" written and played. nothing"spiritual" other than "financial"
Catholic organization, christian coalition, protestant, Jehovah witness, all played out misunderstanding what is  divinity, what God is, what Christianity is?
Or We  got it all and we all are here to cerebrate finally we understand that and how  God  works mysterious way.
We almost repeated same mistake of last Jesus Christ. and we have slight chance for "making change"

  I have no intention ruining dream, but I have my own dream to become wife to someone I love.
  Spirituality, United States had it all, ,had quality, what it takes,good possibility,but  almost ruined good chance of  becoming good christian nation in abundance.this country had such potential.  maybe too late, maybe not.
Its time to wake up?





Jesus Christ was speaker, Mohammed was  speaker, Buddha was speaker.  Emerson was kind of speaker,but not quite.  what does this mean to you all?


who do you think I am?