8/28/13

I am not a trader

Break the religious gag order.
try to use me further more? Fuck it
This is what I really wanna say, but I can't
everybody so high on so called "spiritual" drama
when its nothing but "spiritual"
 Lets stop playing Monopoly money game
 everybody played gambled my life,  fuck it
 that is my only order for the obedience.

Just tell me who I am.
 who do you think I am?
nine of cup your wish, my wish  granted.To stop this madness.
 WEall need to stop this madness fake activity
  watching baseball game, with no rule, and try to call it "sport" ain't gonna cut it
 What are we watching here and there?
Trying to create heavenly life, all we created was hell of life and days.

Is it just my opinion?Or that opinion and perspective  belong to everybody?
Sure I was stupid obedient. I was raised that way.  I was trained that way.My choice is taken away.
Who took advantaged of?
Who is willing to stop this madness?


love feels love
 Who truly love me?


Would you please show me.