8/18/13

Pepper business and trick or treat

Dear people in  Michigan, we want all to tknow that we all in Humboldt decided to work for Pepper business rather trik or treat kid rock business.
  My body is not healthy enough for fleight or could not get enough confirmation of medical condition for what I am capable of.trip to Michigan, trip to Japan is not an option.  no matter what cards indicated, whoever practiced gamle on my life loses.
  hospital care is urgent,yet no one cannot trust each other being afraid of kidnapping and betrayal by friends and family.
  So here is plan all the people in Humboldt and others in this country to know.
  the catholic organization  and my friends are working to secure  safety of the hospital for removing the device locally.
 my health is not up to ideal for any surgical operation, but other friends and family who want to protect are ready for  the surgery.
  all the transportation provided for me MUST head to hospital, NOT airport or airplane. Or  immediately asked to call law enforcement or military officialsof  both Japan and US for confinement and confirmations..

no one should be stealing my body out of Humboldt country at this point until l I have immediate appropriate health care treatment.
 As soon as I settled in one room of the hospital, others should follow for treatment and surgery, but I am pretty mean pepper business girl taught well by my boyfriend/lover.  
kid rock and his family are last in priority, or  not allowed to enter the hospital or removal of the device.
   all the Christian coalition needed to be out of my vicinity.  their intent making me brain dead, vegetable hooked up on ventilator for the rest of my life is not accepted.traitors of this country gov  needed o be asked  all kind of  questions under homeland security Act maybe?
 Jane rogers, Robert butt, failed to understand something about divinity,and  about me.Jane Rogers is not in United States.
 even if Kid rock and his family?and  my friend succeeded making me brain dead like her, no financial compensation to him and his family is allowed.NO witness protection needed to be granted to anyone.  Its all fake and they are all alive.there is no fake l lives, so what does this mean? everything has to be real from here in helping  and  or killing.
What is priority?

Whose life is priority?





United States need to stands up for the conspiracy.  making it spiritual  fake winner, but total loser of worldly status as country,politically.Could have been a real spiritual winner and worldly life winner.


Here is chance and opportunity to get all back.