8/21/13

suggestion

 I decided to make everybody win. my cards , everybody's cards are so eager to make everybody lose.
  So lets balance things intentionally for better results and outcome.
  this is what I suggested to my boy friend online

Lets have a gathering being prepared beforehand.
everybody  in the party must dress like kid rock and or Greg  or lupi or John's family, or my online friends I met in the past.  Or . my former coworkers.

  baby I   want Eureka Inn. 
would you book the room for me and numbers of the rooms to be invited.
   Catholics  org and the coaltion teams to be minimized to eliminate unnecessarily huge crowds.
 I want to see Ester, and the top management of the organization anonymously.
you be dressed as  normal Greg and there should be many of you.
Japanese, those who wish to meet me in person,especial right wing people?, I want to be introduced  to them bit  formal ways. there should not be too many to stay in for over a night.  I don't mind meeting as many as possible  though.
Just to make ti simple and effective quick, lets separate meeting and staying inn..
  the name of party id Halloween party and if there is flyer in the building, no invitation needed.I don't wanna see my family or relative at this point,
 
I am sorry if you had planned that way.  
 let me book it online within two to three day easily, so I know its ready. it seemed it doesn't allow me to do anything..

I need some dinner.  would you like to bring it  to me?  I would love it..
not really hungry or anything, but I can eat. I like it well done, salads with Italian dressing be good.
 let me know if you are busy. I hope you stop making me stood up any more..

baby I need alcohol to relax..  I am not alcoholic or anything. its just way it is. I am too uptight for any spiritual writing.
 funny thing...


for attraction of things

Please make the John dressed in like rel Kid rock all sumer long promo video. long hair and beard and all.  real one could be one dressed in with  "corride  " and one more to be Gucci galore?I am sure there is magic..??
 I just werarLupi could have many , if he wants to.
I could wear PJ. I am kidding. I just be me.



so it should be casual  hopefully...


or somet