8/17/13

Ferenheit911

It was nice movie.  Would you  like to make another one about christian coalition of this country?

I know you seems to got paid, but  after 911, what are you standing on?
  finally comes to realize Ilam was right?
j/k
 kid rock is a traitor
Greg,

I am flattered you planning to please me for the last time before surgery.
  but not sure. can we just go beachwith Alie and take me to bad river?
  after draiing blood from my head, nothing really is sure. I think for medical cost of things, how much Japan want to pay me and stuff, major surgery might be better in Japan.
 right now I have hemmoriage in nm ybrain. not cabale of any freight, yet kid rock pushing other to air transortation make it lok like "accidenal death" GM almost fall into the trap for recoveryinvestment game kid rock played with my money.

Kid rock should not be able to come tomy vicinity,  here US or to  Japan, nor John or anybody if the intend to fly in.
If you want to be be with, come stay with government, so they can stop landing to Japan with  clear boundary, or coming to my vicinity
I know your air plain might got marked all over your face, but  others got more and I know you got more, and it just don't cut it.
If I come through surgery safe and right, maybe we could date.  let me see what  my king could do for me..  at least you could make me smile?
Eh to be sure, No money, no penny to Kid rock and his family out of the blog asset got to be sure.
if you want to help them independently making business deal, like I told you before, I would stay out of your business deal/ negotiation.
I don't care if they go bankrupt. they have enough in Swiss bank collecting money from everyone, every religions and governments.  Just have no country to stay and live..?
 maybe..
I hope Hollywood make funny movie like Fahrenheit 911.  I am sure the Mike is working extra hard. Would you  help the guy if opportunity arrives??supporting America's "knowing right"??
 maybe?
price and cost taking chance, gambling on Kid Rock?
I am sure everybody wants to see
Me Japanese supporting this country is bad enough...
:)