8/13/13

things I want people in the United States to know

First of all, kid rock keep planning rape and drugging in order to perform robotomy is not accepted by me.
I want my future husband to have my asset for management and utilization, taking care my life.
  no mater what I hear, intentions of all the political parties, the religious organization are clear.
I asked my boyfriends to manage my copy right filing. I hope everybody agree that people read it, looked at it because I wrote it.  not because my friend sold my idea, writing,prose. etc.
 my  boy friend, and his business associates are the only people who are protecting my life, my health.
The Untied States government surely need help and assistance getting rats out of this country.
Christianity game, making sacrifice for Japan and  the rest of the  world are recognized   in this Humboldt county. we all know it would lead to destruction and unnecessary wars.
  traitors of own countries everywhere.
  Surely my country, Japan is one of them.
  believe it or not, my keeping copyright for the blog assets, asset that are resulted from my writings are best for this country, United States of America.
 My friends and former lovers,family, and their business associates are very helpful.
 Please stand up for own country.
  this US administration needs support of all the  US citizen and this is not time to be separated as country.

 I personaly apologize shameful actions Japanese government took for  all of my friends and family.
 I  am half kidding, but the Japanese government and the country deserve to be dropped Atomic bombs five  times more for their stupidity and that goes beyond the catholic religious organization.
war crime of WWI and II goes beyond.

 I am sorry about my decision to terminate the mind reading for the rest of  US, the best opportunity to KNOW everything. but for this country, it was best decision I ever made.
Hope and wish  for this country to strive after certain recovery process.

love and peace to ALL

God bless America..
 thanks for protecting me
 all the best wishes and appreciation go beyond..