8/19/13

fate or political conspiracy size of the world...


People who are Taurus, the Israel, my father,Jane R. my  former lover, kid rock;s decendant, his legal condervators are all in the zodiac sign  Taurus.
  Easy question to simplify issue here is
  Was Hitler savior? prophet or speaker or "someone spiritual" to help bringing  peace and spiritual resolution to the world..
 Hitler was also Taurus, sign of sensuality, materialism, and realistic approach to life and reality to  the world.slow and steady, (four of pentacles) is their motto.




Kid Rock( BTW,its not his legal name FYI) stealing tomoko's asset and work, making interest and after her losing everything give her the  mone yin exchange for sex and/ or partnership?
    look like she committed  act of  Jews not accepted by me. I don't have STD like him unless he infected me intentionally.
I feel bad knowing he himself was used for the plot in his entire life like mine.  but I am a woman who cannot compromise rape for making love or sex.(true making love do not really have to involve anything physical sometimes if you know what love is)

I want my entire blog asset confiscated and want it to be asset of my love,my family, Greg D. Atkins B. who  want to treat me as his queen. He  could make decision who to help, who not to.
Kid rock  should live like past Jesus who failed to bring a new beginning to Christianity. Jane and Robert butt helped his failure  repeating his mistake all over.  they should start making peace with Islam countries, Islam faith  which helped him  greatly in his past life.Its time for him to reciprocate their help and assistance by "working"
  Well, religious drama,craftedly accomplished creating make it look like  Hollywood play and movie. I hope everybody believe that United States  had good chance to be true Christian nation.  Hope to see that coming true in real some day.
  harmony, peace is product of effort of human, individuals.Its day to day effort.Never ending effort for maintainance.  Kid rock family, my family  working for christian coalition, catholic organization, US government, Japanese government for money ruining meaning of "family" cannot be accepted by me.
  Its not about spiritualy, but it is about life and humanity.
Japan is  not best country in the world.  no doubt about it.
However I was born and raised in the country.
I cannot sacrifice my belief, judgement of God, my faith in humanity just because others are failed.
I am giver and love to help people. If my lover want to be helpful to my recovery,his country's recovery, I will surely love to  help my love, his country, United States.
Anything for my love , is what I live for.
 I want independent living with my love.Even if  it means hospice care here in US.( Christianity as cance of my body?  it was my joke and kidding in 2009)
my heart failure must be my sign  and firm indication of physical death.
I was led to follow my heart by fate. not logic  , not by tarot cards or politics or religions.
quality of life exist in meaning of joy.  not prolonging the length of the life.
 (so called )God  created beginning and ending of life. it is blessing and part of divine love
 I am no exception for the receiver of the love. so is everybody.
after my physical death, I want my physical body to be cremated and hope  the ash to be spread over Pacific ocean to be fish food. wrong management and failure of this practice can  be lethal as peaceful  international society.

I cannot make decision over life of anybody.  world belong to my (so called)God.
 I cannot make decision  on life of Jane or Robert, B. or anybody else.
Thats one thing I am not allowed to do.
 I am only responsible for my own life, my happiness and joy, being physical human.

All I could do is provide choices and possible solutions based on my ability foreseeing,predicting  things.


Catholic need to be stay out of "spirituality" business.  they are fully responsible for economic and politics from here.
  Christian coalition, followers of Jane and Roberts, need to be responsible for cleaning up their actions and plans.
Even Seth being indicated "regret" working with the two.
Truth can set everybody free, but I am generous and not interested in spiritual chaotic situation.
I want Ester to take leadership disclosing "secret" behind the secret.
 Kid rock  should be in the hot seat, my friend John should be in the hot seat.
 Catholics, all the family and related officials should be there and this time,
 broadcast the workshop at no cost. means paid by all the Christianity  that uses name of Jesus.
I want to be in the audience, but not really sure. Do I wanna ask question?
  maybe maybe not.
I could answer whole a lot..than them
  Seth's material were real.
intentions of people who believed  misunderstood his intentions  weren't