8/28/13

Hell No.

whether to  live with my family or with the  person I love,I just cannot do it.
 I truly want that to happen,but  hell No  to  live any one of them until removal of their motherboard in their brain is done. It is done  for manipulation behavior and decision making. the cognitive information get wrong, memory get lost.the device make perfect crime scene  and done anonymously  by wireless technology.

I want Pelican bay to protect me from further drug date rape done by his family, formerly known as Kid Rock family business STINK.
everybody assuming my family would protect me from them?, but hell no.  they are robot as much as I am. of the family. My actions and behavior today  prove my point.  they do and can do anything by remote control.

person A was driving me for safety,taking all the blame, but who really was driving the person A?!!

 Please put me into the Pelican bay until l I get recovered and be healthy.
No one should be allowed to contact for  drug rape they practiced before..le to help
It does not mean, it does not happen again inside there, but its maximum security prison, and everybody get checked and monitored, I am assuming.  Japan as country do not have power to protect me, neither as United States solely, but both countries might be able to help my physical recovery?
In this sense, No truck that carry my sleeping body  should not leave this town, or any where until  everybody who stay with me to be free of mind manipulating device.

If I need to ride the police car, please arrange  things so making up white lies like I was Krazy Jesus who believe I am Jesus Christ himself? or Jesus hater who want to kill him for real? or something? 
Sounds like joke   Kid Rock family afraid so much.  If I get a free ride,  being awake,and  safely into the facility, things are better for everybody.
 Then again, whoever make decision is not capable of deciding such thing if Kid rock loses drug raping/ making love anonymous opportunity.Who is signing what in the White House is real issue right now.
Who is driving  mind of president Obama??

Until l I get physically protected, nothing changes. until l all the ID is checked for responsibility and reliability, nothing changes.  wherever I stay has no lock, and food I consume is easier to be tainted, and I have no idea who is driving who for drugging .



Sounds like a joke, but its real...
and my body is filled with bio agent scratch making blisters for weeks.
It looked like  bites of some kind and everybody in Humboldt know who did it and could not stop it believing its orders of US government.
 My brain got new battery lately because of this open door policy.
Please put me into the Pelican bay for recovery.  My nails are chapping, mouth is infecting, and not really anywhere close to secret surgery or drug rape  everybody love to operate.

I am assuming that if I go in being  conscious, for safety and protection and for recovery, it is best place for me to be.
no local hospital or house, hotel or motel, cannot promise that much security and ID confirming security for me.
When given practice something?accomplish something? above the law privilege, there are two kind of people to be seen.
 One is exploit as much to accomplish something, another is keep things in tact legally and humanly,personaly no matter what.
I don't care how much money is involved, I refused to get fucked being drugged for rape or any reasons when everybody in my life does not hold  own life and own will because of the mind reading device in their brain that were planted out of consent for use or for the operations.
It manipulate what to see and what to percent and recognize things with five sense of the body.



If everybody want me to live with my family, please remove mind reading, mind manipulation motherboard from their brain so I will be safe from all kind of harmful intention being with them
 Sure my family could have drug me or kill me  by tirelessly operated controlled for MONEY for sure.
and even if they did, what and who is going to identify who did what?

Maximum protected Prison is best place for me to be right now if prison guards were to be free mind people without  the device who were not controlled by Kid Rock family for rape or homicide.
( "the name Kid Rock could be  Nick name, but could be REAL.

Just not sure how to get out of it..
Please create a term.about a month or two?


anywhere I do not get protected personaly individually is NOT acceptable
Japan do not have  power to protect me, family do not, my  former family do not.
everybody got chip set in their brain for quality control of the religious decision.
so many choices and decision. No one can tell who is right, who is operating who any more.
 Nintendo game player team is most likely that family and their employees are affected by the device as well.


everybody got rotten  "apple" in their head? 
 want some apple sauce?
 we got it all here.

666
 might be true prophecy..


Any help in this country?