8/15/13

Middle Eastern issue

Dear Middle Eastern countries,
I am confused about what the region want and desired.
there are spiritual issue, political issue, and financial issue.
Spiritually, I support dissolution of Israel. but it could result conflict between Siah and Sunni Muslim. having common enemy does create teamwork, that unite Islam countries and the firm structure of the region religiously.
  And then if we go ahead and took collective action,  money and financial power that was created because of oil, the financial power of the region of Middle east could affected by massive inflation of world economy. In addition to that, It seems the region's   food supply and live resource are deeply dependent on Eurasia continent.
I wanted the changes and transitions to be slow and safe for that reason.  wall of Berlin did not removed over a night because of proclamation of the one great leader.  It was effort of people who hold the dream for accomplishment. Cold war did not come to end peacefully over a night.
I know that kid rock and the religious organizations, some of the countries, investors in Europe want quick solution to claim their victory, success creating the religious activity,which I am not willing to risk well being of the region and my faith. Even if Middle East win the initiatives, politically spiritually, losing financial power, food resource for own people,risking losing  the life standard in general just do not cut it.  and it is far from "success" for the region in my standard.

Kid rock and people who supported the activity want the victory.I need you all to understand something.
Reality l live at this day, is because of the activity, my health I managed to up to normal after the major illness in 2001, was totally ruined and deteriorated. massive stress and manipulation of organization,Japan. and kid rock stopping me from all kind of my recovery(physically, financially) depriving things that could provide me appropriate immediate medical, care, health care, and worldly life care and  little stressed life.  Even if its not just surgery, my life's standard and quality is deeply deprived and ruined by them.
I will have to take care bleeding  in my brain first for my  life or death, disable or not disable mentally physically. Its all matter of the time.  Kid rock make money making sure I be vegetable because he is self claimed normal with anti social disorder in his  mind ..  I don't like him, hiding his illness and disorder in order to be little reliable in legal issue. He is a traitor.Last Jesus Christianity, they had  was traitor,too.


I think President Obama and Kid rock can manage Middle Eastern issue politically. if both desire.
I never been to the region.  I have no intention to make opinion about something I don't know.
Its issue of Christianity.  I believe that  both should know better and they can have my support.