8/13/13

medical truth

I was operated my brain in the year 2001. It is supposed to read my thought. the device is in frontal robe of the brain.It was meant to lose  battery maybe within a few years.  that's why everybody started panicking for surgery lately.
  I was operated by my boyfriends to plant another chip set in the back side of brain in the year 2011 that rules memory and  brain chemicals and hormone and body rhythm, time,  balance and everything that is critical for  healthy life.  they have been stimulating the part of brain artificially, so I will never get depressed or feel sick or weak.  So everything looks normal and healthy to keep going on.  but it is almost situations of drug overdose.. amount of brain chemical that is produced in mybrain are becominf lethal. It need to be stop manipulated,and need recovery to independent hormone production. and my body's recovery and brain health needed to be prioritize.  what I wan to eat, what I see, what I want to do is manipulated by the  controllers.  game player of the religious gamble.  sudden removal is lethal, but it could lose effect by going through MRI testing.
Japanese government is responsible for the first surgery and  my boyfriends, religious organization, Japanese government, local health care professionals are all responsible for drugging my brain and it needed to be stopped.
 kid rock want artificial drug over dose or stroke, illness that could be caused by sudden withdraw of the mind reading,the  manipulative device.
I need a safe and peaceful life away from the game player who seeks artificial glory.
I accepted the fact that he and his followers so eager to kill me and  they are doing everything they can to ruin my health and life.
 anyone who cannot put my health and happiness, need to be out of my life.
kid rock and the religious organization,  Islam,  top dogs. please  pack shit up  an leave my home town ALONE.    HUMBOLDT DO NOT WANT ANY OF YOU.

please go home.  Michigan is good place but not as good as Humboldt.
Just because kid rock have access to the mind reading device, it means he can be helpful.  setting me up for real accident, two time rapes and stalking are bad enough.
  No more rapes and drugging, kid napping attempt  are allowed.  I think Kid rock is set up to be loser by this country.  Be smart.  drop the hot potatoes they made you hold it

top dogs and the employee.  if wanted to be helpful to me and to my life. please take his ass  out of this county.  So things can start moving in better direction.  I am sure he told  and directed best way of transportation. he designed for me?  but could apply to him?  Michigan is waiting for him so badly want to ask all kind of questions.longer it wait, worse it gets.  I have no business in Michigan.
His murder intention, well received and understood.  but not accepted.
obsession, possessiveness is his worst enemy , enemy of Christianity.

stop feeding stimulus to my brain.  whether smoke or not to smoke, whether to  have stroke or not to have stroke is my choice. its true that kid rocks presence in my vicinity make me want to smoke cigarettes. and the others are so eager to help manipulating device for inducing  euphoria hormone and relaxed mind artificially. Never felt depressed since the year 2011

Originally,  smoking cigarette itself really is deadly for my medical condition..  Organization making sure kid rock being in my vicinity is laughable crazy killing Jesus  intent of their spirituality?.
 if that's best they could "help",please leave me alone.be really helpful removing him out of my sight and my life vicinity.
 Kid rock need to find a way back to an music artist.  not con artist.
  if not at the stage.  stay home make a god song.  you are about to start over from scratch.
  all the advice you gave out to others becomes handy for sure..

 I will Never forgive you for what you did to me. hope time will bring peace,healing and recovery.