8/14/13

My blog asset issue- direction and request to US government

Here is what I see


There are conflict in interest over my blog asset  about who get claim of my writing and my spiritual works.Its about who owns true spirituality, who get to claim accomplishment of my writing and blog writing  activity.
 Do people who planted chip in my brain get to claim the asset and financial benefit?
 Do people who remote control my life by playing like Nintendo get to claim the financial   benefit of my life activity?
 Do people who read and looked at get to claim the benefit of my life activity?

  When my human rights are violated internationally, there is no rights to everybody in worldly manner.
  There are people who enjoyed indulgence, gag order that were provided by the catholic organizations and old Europe countries that supported the primary action.

When my health and life were violated and ruined,  there is no financial compensations.
  One life is no heavier than the entire whole? Maybe maybe not

I am not Jesus or son or daughter of God.
 I am just human who is gullible and easily led to astray for benefit of others but loved  and cared by many soul and spirits dearly.


I would like to offer solution to United States.
one solution is to claim my writing as my worldly asset  and distribute it  according to my wishes and desire for the failure of worldly laws and rules to be practiced in this country.

another solution is  to let Kid rock do the confiscation of entire asset  and give him opportunity to hand it over to me personaly without any condition or stipulation, manipulation so he can call it end of my blog writing and its financial activity.


Third solution is to enforce preexisting laws and rules entirely ignoring the religious indulgence and start restoring worldly rules and laws that includes confiscations and legal prosecution.  If law makers were to be helpful profession in this country, I think it is safest bet for justification. I am  trouble to this  for sure,but  there is laws and rules for administrative rules and laws to manage  appropriately.

I am not interested in causing  creating chaos or problems to this country.
I am just stating that I refused to be fucked by people who has psychiatric disease such as  personality dis orders, Parkinson's disease, AIDS,  other STDs and possibly any other transmittable  disorder that make person ruthless desperate not caring any ethics or rules and laws. One thing for sure is that there is no cure or vaccine  for anti social personality disorder. Thats why Megans's law exist. What was purpose and primary reason for this laws and intention?

I just refused to get  raped or fucked in the name of "spirituality" or "religion" which teach you how to make money,, how to  steal money.


  My health is not up to prime yet, good health care is still out of reach.  secret testing? Cat SCAN?
 intentions were good, but failed to solve  primary core of the problem.
  PLEASE GET CATS AND RATS OUT OF MY LIFE VICINITY
 anyone breaking into my bedroom is not really pleasant whether being observed for safety or not.
  its sure, cats got out and came in my room. And started chasing rats for  temptation.

Mickey is MOUSE. not a RAT..
I left my laptop at the front desk at where I stay.  US government could come get it to hand it over to Kid rock?