11/30/10

Possibility

When I asked a doctor about some one's possibility of recovery, His answer was that when talking about brain cells,there is no clear cut answer as either zero or one,or there is no dead cell or a cell still  alive,the sort of distinction.  It probably always somewhere "between"  I thought if its not zero, its great chance.  Later he claimed he did not remember what he said  but the impression, and the amazement stayed in    my mind since then.
.As much as it was serious subject to me talking about the recovery,or possibility of recovery at that time,I thought it was interesting. In theory, dead brain cells never get recovered,or back to "normal"yet it could create extra pathway or connections surrounding the damaged area..
  I started believing that not just talking about brain cells,but everything probably is matter of the fraction.  When brain cells are not categorized zero or one,probably,people's mind cannot be measured either zero or one,either but could be possibly expressed by fractions? 0.0000000000X? and we always could define X at any time.
Therefore,where zero is nothingness and one is manifestation or point of dreams come true,to bring things to fruition.  power of brain, power of mind to  whether settling continuous nines to one... or settle for zero is pretty big decision.

 Whenever I feel I should give up something,or think of something superior existence, this analogy come to my mind.
There seems to be "possibility" where you want it to be and where you pay no attention to stays zero or "nothing"ness..
I see rather nothingness,but some kind of creation.

If I use law of attraction analogy here, wherever you pay attention to,with a thought, you draw essence of the possibility to physical manifestation
If I employ Pascal's words about a man,”a man is like a reed that think”

or just simply, seek you shall receive"
or Heart Sutra